Youth Strength & Conditioning
Our youth fitness program engages your child’s love of physical activity and athletics through fitness training that’s fun!
This program will help develop a healthy relationship between your child, training and their overall physical fitness. We focus on helping young athletes become more well-rounded in their training in order to prevent injury, develop physical and cognitive skills and learn teamwork through activities and drills.
We prioritize proper movement and safety in the gym above all else. Kids will learn the basics of bodyweight movements as well as weightlifting for increased performance on and off the field. They will also learn the basics of proper nutrition, hydration and stretching for improved recovery and performance. Skills such as movement patterns, speed, agility, flexibility, coordination, endurance and goal setting will also be learned through fun, functional activities and workouts.
Your child will learn general physical preparedness and core skills, allowing them to get more out of their training and reach their goals faster, all while developing long-lasting healthy habits. They will learn from certified coaches who have been trained in functional fitness as well as how these programs can help influence healthy social interactions, positive growth and even academics. This program is ideal for children ages 9 – 12. Please call us for additional information and to get your child signed up.
2017 Summer Camps
- Help develop a healthy relationship between your child, exercise and their overall health and wellness
- Teach your child to enjoy being physically active while using safe training practices
- Instill a passion for creating and attaining goals in fitness and in life
- Developing long-lasting healthy habits
We prioritize proper movement and safety in the gym above all else. Kids will learn the basics of bodyweight movements as well as weightlifting for increased performance on and off the field.
FUNCTIONAL FITNESS THAT’S FUN
Help your child reach the next athletic level through a healthy relationship with training, fitness and nutrition. The earlier children create this relationship, the healthier (and safer) their lifestyles and athletic involvement can be.
- Short workouts focused on conditioning and proper movement
- Weightlifting and bodyweight movements sessions appropriate to age and skill level
- Team building sessions and fun games
- Nutrition and recovery lessons
- Skill building in movement patterns, speed, agility, flexibility, coordination and endurance
- Running, jumping, pushing, pulling, climbing and lifting in a fun, structured environment
- A post-camp plan to continue working on their strength and conditioning
- Daily snacks
- Ideal for children ages 9 – 12
- Groups are limited to 15 kids for optimal coach interaction and teamwork
- Camps are 1 week long, Monday – Friday, 9am – noon with a 8am – 9am drop-off window
Have a question about the program?
Need a quote for enrolling a child for multiple weeks?
Want more details about the multiple child discount?
Submit this form and one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be in touch.