Your Company Needs a Wellness Program
A corporate wellness program can reduce your employees’ stress levels, keeping them happier, healthier and more productive.
Unhealthy employees can negatively affect a company’s productivity, morale and medical costs. And let’s face it – the modern workplace can be an unhealthy, stress-inducing place. A corporate wellness program solves the common problems of not having the time or money to go to the gym by giving employees time and access for their personal wellness.
- Reduced insurance premiums and health care costs
- Increased productivity, morale and co-worker relations
- Increased self-esteem, energy, motivation and possible weight loss
- Reduced turnover and absenteeism
- Increased recruitment potential
RVA Performance Training can create a customized fitness program that meets the needs and comfort level of your employees. We use systems such the core strength and condition program of CrossFit, as well as bootcamp style classes, team building exercises, and one-on-one personal training sessions to meet every need. Our goal is to minimize the boredom that often comes with working out while increasing progress and wellbeing.
Our wellness program is perfect for beginners or seasoned athletes. Our trainers help everyone meet their goals without feeling overwhelmed or out of the loop by tailoring workouts to each individual. We have the most experienced instructors in Richmond, with dozens of certifications, health and physiology degrees, years of experience and a true passion for helping people reach their goals.
- We start with a consultation where we determine the needs and goals for your workforce.
- We will then offer a variety of options to choose from, priced according to the number of participating employees, the frequency of sessions and any additional services you may want.
- We will help educate your employees about the program and how it can benefit them.
- We’ll get to work while you enjoy a healthier, happier staff!